Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Birthday

13/5...it's my birthday again..haha..Happy Birthday to me...Walao eh,..20 years old liaw le...
Means i hv been in tis world for twenty years...Start fr today, i m entering da life of 20 years onward....No more start fr 1 wen i write my age lo...
Time is flying.. i stil rmb last year i celebrated my birthday wif lc,janice, wan sin,chia sin,david, geo, kai seng,n others at Subang Parade..N tat time we celebrated mother's day together as well...
Tis year, i had a special celebation wif Rhd,LM,Siao FOng, Chung Zeng, Cia Ching, Ivan and BAo rong at King Wood...Can consider as a celebration wif wind n rain..haha...Is quite romantic,special n funny..hee...
Thankx for frens who wish me through sms, phone, friendster commends, face to face,msn and blog...i reli appreciate it...thank you vy much....
Once again, Happy Birthday to me..Hop all my birhtday wishes will come true ya..hehe..

1 comment:

p!G(-(oo)-)Pig said...

喂喂~~
为什么两个差不多一样的POST啊??
还有...
恭喜你二字开头了..
哇哈哈~~
我还年轻...
啦啦啦~~~ XD