Tuesday, February 26, 2008

1st day blogging

harlo all..never think that i will start blogging. Maybe blogging will become apart of my life since today.1st day blogging,i don't plan to write a lot.Nothing special happens today.My only lecture today is from 4.00-5.00pm. 1st study week in Curtin makes me feel that uni life is more relax than secondary and pre-u life. Life is quite boring. Sometimes i will prefer a busy life rather than a boring life. Something happens during my badminton time tonight. My racket is broken. I used it for almost three years already. Maybe it's a sight that i should buy a new one already. See,there's reli nt much thing happen today. Boring right?Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
That's all for tonight. Wish everyone has a nice sleep and have a wonderful tomorrow.Bye.

2 comments:

遥望天狼星的我 said...

哈哈哈哈~终于开始写blog了~
加油~要有恒心啊~

kit lung said...

haha..wil try to write more..hop can compete wif u soon..hehe..