Thursday, February 28, 2008

Curtin Life

Start feel that engineering 1st year will be quite challenging especially the engineering mechanic. Wow...guess i have to start study hard n bia for my future. Today, i have full day lecture at Curtin. As a result, i had my lunch at cafeteria. I went to every stall to look for the foods for my lunch.. I saw that " 2 vege-Rm3.00, 1vege,1 meat-Rm3.00....." Wow, the price is not cheap,is comparable to price of economic rice in Asia Cafe and green shop. I think i would rather choose to drive out for lunch next time.Hehe..Oya, i realize that there's lots of holiday in Curtin. One week holidays each in Mac and April, June one month holidays, August one week, Oct one week and end of year three months. Wow, in total, there will be five months holidays in a year. Sounds it's a quite relaxing life.i hop so..Wad do u tin?hehe..kla..til here la..duno wad else should i write. Oya,chia sin Complain my blog is too empty. Dun worry, i will put more effort on it. Wait i have hp with camera den i will upload photos here.hehe..Tat's all..Ciao.

2 comments:

p!G(-(oo)-)Pig said...

Hey man!! u r reli bu gou peng you ler...
i dun even knw u have blog...
haiz........
but u r d 2nd 1 hu i invite to view my blog tat time...haizzzz...
sad.........T.T

kit lung said...

sorry...i jux start write blog,..so duno how to invite ppl to c ma..hee..dun mind ya..