Friday, October 3, 2008

Holiday..Selamat Hari Raya

Hi guys..sorry for din update for a vy long time...Firstly, it is because no internet in my room at utp...n of cox...i admit..i m quite lazy to update my blog..hehe...
Well,..i come back on 27/9 for raya holiday..reli feel comfortable n gd to be in miri...Compared to Ipoh,Utp, Kl, i stil prefer miri...less ppl n a peaceful place..
Before i back to kl, i spent two days in kl..Stay at Wan Sin's aunt's house wif wan sin....Cool, 1st nite i reach, they fetch us wif BMW 5 series.. wow.it's one of my dream car..Comfortable and speedful.. Believe me, i wil get on in da future.. But, of cox after i earned enuf money..
Well, drg tis holiday, i spend most of my time wif my family at hom..n lepak around wif my gang(chung zeng, rhd, lee moi, wan sin). Luckily u all r havin tuition free week as well,..if nt i will b damn borin..
Oya, i lost 7-8 kg since i go to utp til nw.. It's quite proud for me..but i wan to lost more.. my target is around 65-68kg... Hopefully i can do it...
It is already sat noon d,..few more days den nit to go back to utp d.. haiz,..feel dun wan to go back cox stil got lots of assignment n test to face..haiz,..but bo bian, a life without challenge would nt b a wonderful life..OK,..i tin i would lik to stop here. A long blog wifout pics wil b borin. I wil upload sum pics here...do leave commend ya..haha..tak k..ciaoz....

No comments: