Friday, March 14, 2008

14/3

Jux came back fr outside..HAv been continous goin out for few days d.
Tonite, i went dinner wif linda,richard,lee moi n one more guy(sorry i cant rmb da name)hehe..We went Miri cafe.Wow,price thr reli not low. I ordered vanila milk shake and mix grills..Cost me around Rm30.Cool..However, i'm reli full. I'm sure anyone hu tries it will feel da same.Linda is goin to Adelaide to tak Nursing course.So,gd luck to her..All da best ya..After dinner thr, me, richard,lee moi n Linda went to Suncity to hv our second round. However, we only ordered drink thr. We leave Suncity around 11.30pm..Drg our chitchat thr, i ever ask tat "is it da right choice for me to come back Curtin for my degree program?" Wen i see frens go out study one by one, i ever ask myself wil i regret for nt goin out to continue my further study?tis question appears in my mind since i enter Curtin. Well, til nw thr's stil no specific answer yet. Mayb it's a right choice or it is a wrong choice. But, as i decide to study here, thr's no reverse anymore. Decide d,should do my best in my study here.
Tis few days, many hw n projects hav come to us. Da most annoying n most sien is da Pricinple project. We were assigned in group n nit to design a bridge in three weeks. In da begining we tot tat we only nit pass up da drawing part n specification part nia. Til yesterday, i saw my fren's work, 45 pages...45 pages man...it's a lot..I tot is only 2 pages n nw it's 45/2 = 22.5 22.5 times le..n our due date wil b on next mon(17/3). We jux hv a basic concept wad we nit to do today. ..Excellers group..Hopefully we can do it la..jia u..
Oya.Spm result is out d. Time is flying. Stil rmb last year wen spm result came out, all of us gin tio lik wad...hehe..so, for those hu get gd result, congratulation..Those hu didnt do well,dun giv up.Spm i jux a small part in life.There r stil many challenges we nit to face in our life.Only challenging life make one grows up..
Kla..stil nit to do my project..At last, my busy life start..
Bye n Ciao...

No comments: