Sunday, March 23, 2008

Holiday starts

Yo..sorry for so late update my blog ya.I went to Kuching wif my dad from wed til sat...

Let's c wad hv i done for last few days..

18/3

I nit to stay in Curtin fr 8.30-5pm...everything is jux normal todayJux i didnt hv da mood to study liaw since it's da last day for me before holidays.Holiday starts..til next week..Hehe..At nite, i went for dinner wif my aunty n uncle from Kuching.After tat i had second round wif PAmela, Jeffrey n Siao Fong..Since PAmela is goin to Kl on 19/3, so we went to Suncity for a drink.Guess wad, i ordered a bottle of TIGER.Share wif Pamela..Cost me Rm8 man..But once in a blue month is ok..i tin..hehe..We chit chat thr til ten o'clock..It's stil early but i still hav early flight on second day..AFter reached hom,i stil nit to packed my luggage to Kuching.

19/3

My flight was at 8 o'clock but i had to wake up at six..Send my bro to skul..I nit to b bro's driver since i came back to Miri..Honestly, wake up too early is reli suffer..Reli hop he could get license n drive to skul by his own..Den i wil b more free..



In Kuching, i can described my life as EAT EAT EAT..a lot....For three days, i was too full after dinner..Reli....eat too full is suffer olso...Guess i will be havier after back miri..Oya..i went to da spring in Kuching..Well, it's jux lik a small Midveally..da Desgisn is almost thr..but da size is much smaller than midveally..I heard my Cousin said tat thr wil b a new Golden Screen Cinema thr soon...Reli hop tat miri wil hv Golden screen cinema soon..Cinema here reli suck is compare wif KL...hehe...On Fri, i went sao mu wif my dad, my uncle n my aunties..Well, we had three places to go...N one of da place takes around 2 hours drive from Kuching City...WEather was hot man...i got sunburnt....



I was back on Sat morning..Reached Miri around 8am...damn tired...I hav been wake up around 5 o'clock continuously f 4 days.Spending my time to rest n sleep..tat's y lazy to update my blog yesterday..At nite,went out wif Mau richard lee moi them.. We went to MArina Bay..Wow...cool..it's nice place to go..Especially for couple...But too bad,,i m stil single..



Today is Sunday..I woke up around 6am...It can b considered as early olso...But i can say tat it is worth...Guess wil hv a happy day today..Comin one week wil b holiday..PLan to make it nt a borin week..Hop i can do it..hehe..

Kla..til here la..Ciao...wil update again soon...

No comments: