Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekends

Harlo..Chia Sin complain my blog is too empty bo..haiz..bo bian la..nth much to upload here..hehe..Sat nite, i went to BN's dinner wif my dad..Wow,there were many ppl tat nite Around 500 tables so around 5000 ppl la..But, da foods r nt so nice. We leave halfway cox scare traffic jam. After tat, my frens' families(lc's parents,yn's family, Chai's family, chia sin's parents) came my house to drink n karaok. I think they have gathering like this since last year, after i went to kl. Seen they r getting closer n closer. I think it's good. They can have more fun n reduce stress..hehe..The gathering ended around 12.30am this morning. Cool....Everyboy has fun n i was da one hu became da Dj. Tonite, i went to Rocket's talk at Beijing Seafood Restaurant wif my dad. There was lots of ppl but it rains suddenly. So, my dad n i also left earlier. I got some Rocket newspaper. This year, da competition is quite interesting between Bn n Rocket in Miri. But i still cant vote..haiz..After i got hom jux saw my timetable.Haiz..i would describe it as Luan 78 Zao.. there's too many break time between each class. Makes me cant back hom earlier.OKla..til here la..tm got class again..Gd nite to everyone..Hv a nice 1st week in Mac2008.

2 comments:

Steve W. said...

Hey! How can you tell me that u have gotten urself a blog? haha.. I din expect u to blog though haha.. good start, its a great way to keep track of a fren's life and progress around the clock, if u update often that it haha..

kit lung said...

Haha..i m stil beginner..ok..wil try to upload more..hehe..