Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend

It's Sat today.Normaly, i could sleep lik nobody business until 9 or 10am..
HAiz..da princple project makes me wake up at eight. I had a group meeting in Curtin tis moring.Bt da Principle project, seen everything should be ok..i Hop it wil go on smoothly..
I reached hom around 12noon..believe o nt?for whole afternoon, i spent my time to decorate my blog..Well. it's quite a nice way to spend my time...I think i would update my blog more aften in comin days. Even Lii Chyuan already starts blogging.Can't lose to him.hehe...Lc n me ever say tat we would never write blog lik wan sin, Cia Ching them..But nw, it shows tat nothing is impossible.
Mayb sumtime we r confident tat we wont never do o never change our decision on sumtin,but frens, anytin is possible to happens in tis world.Dun overconfident in anything.
I went for badminton fr 5-7pm...Reli..tonite reli no wind for badminton...Smash nt sharp,nt powerful, net ball always miss, while servising always too high o short..haiz..Feel tired,but nt reli fun...
For my dinner, i had bbq chicken wings..LEt's tin back my life in KL last year..Probably i wil only hav fried rice or chicken rice for dinner..It's a big different rite??Life in Miri is gd but i reli wil get fatter here.I think i nit to do more exercise to keep fit..However, stil miss life in kl..even it's borin,eveyrthin hv to depend myself, it's stil type of enjoy. My housemates last year: Brian is in Adelaide nw, David in IMU, Kai Seng in Tasmania, Geoffery Tin in ANU..I guess all of u r enjoying ur life outside.Life wif u all last year is reli nice..Thankx for it...Z22o..MiSS u a lot..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah! decorate ur blog.. I would suggest, the font can be changed.. :p u can use windows live writer. it is much easier to be used and more user friendly.
U can get it here
http://get.live.com/writer/overview