Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tis Week Program

Long time din update my blog lo.Many frens complain d.but bo bian la..i m nt gd in writing.
Well,tis week, my frens(wan sin,Lii Chyuan) r in Miri. So, my life wont b borin.hehe..Let me list out my activity tis few days:
Last Sat- gathering at Yeng Nee's house as usual at nite
Last Sun- play kites n tak pics at Explanade wif wan sin n lii chyuan,gathering at LC's
Tis mon- Yeng Nee's Birthday celebration
Tis TUes- Playing badminton wif Lii Chyuan,Boon chen,Ben,my dad,...
Tis wed -goin for movie(as planned)
Tis thurs- farewell for Linda

Tat's wad i hv for tis week.Not bad rite??tonite i m damn tired.Play for few games at badminton court. Tired but fun. However,cant b in perfect condition tonite. I realize tat i reli cant eat before go for badminton. Wil feel heavy n bo lat. Tis sports has followed me for ten years. I reli lik it. can consider as my second life.
Oya.SPm result is comin out tml. For those hu were in form five last year, gd luck to u all..Wish u all get ur aims from da result slips.
Ok..tat's all for today..ciao.gd nite...

2 comments:

WanSin said...

finally u update yr blog.. duh.. update more often la..
and life's better when i'm around right? hahaha.. i knew it..

kit lung said...

dun so hao lian la..u come back one time i bancrupt one time ah..come back ngek my money nia..hehe..