Monday, March 17, 2008

1st day of the week

today, i only hav my only lesson fr 5.30-6.30pm..Seen it is quite suang rite?honestly, i dun lik tis type of timetable...Wasting my whole day..i rather to hv a pack timetable as i had in ch n taylor last year..but many ppl told me tat uni life is usually lik tis...mayb it's true..wad can i do?jux try to accept it slowly lo..
Noon time, i went lunch wif pamela n eileen at double star. Da foods thr is still accepttable..After tat, we went to chung hua to tak our spm real cert while eileen is going to make her testimoial.
In da skul, ms tiong complaint on my hair.hehe..is it tat bad?compare to previous me, which one is better?wad do u all tin?
Well, eileen asked me to write a draft commend on her to ms tiong. wow..it's a hard work..hehe..I wrote sum real n sum nt real facts inside..We spent two hours thr n we got our cert n eileen got her testi done..jx left for pic..Eileen, u own me one meal ya..hehe..
After tat i fetch my bro n eileen back..As she had another date at three o'clock..After got my bag fr my house, pamela n i went to boulevard. she went to collect da broucher. Guess wad i did?i went to buy a birthday card and a pen fr union. I wrote her birthday card at boulevard food court.hehe..
After both of us had done our things, we went to eat ice-cream n shopping with her RM50 broucher. Thr we met Pn Rita, my history teacher in Ch, i noe wad she was thinking wen she saw us..Nvm..forget it..WE r used to it seen form five..
We left Boulevard around 5.10pm n my class starts at 5.30pm. i rush to Pujut 7 and rush to Curtin again.Wen i reach her house, it's already 5.20pm. She told me tat she own me a meal if i late..Lastly, i was late for 4 minutes..Pamela,..i rmb...a meal oh..Dun forget..hehe..
After my dinner tonite, i nit to rush my Principle project.seen it's done but thr are stil lot to do..i fnhed it at 10 o'clock..I duno our poject left out anything o nt..dun k d..tired..wad i can say is we try our best...hopefully it will be ok la..
Oya..nit clarify sumtin..mayb many ppl wil tin tat me n pamela pakto..but,honestly, we r reli vy vy gd frens only..dun misunderstand ya...
tat's all for today la...

No comments: